Hope everyone had a great last weekend of program! This week marks the last evening training for all teams, so let’s make sure that all of the athletes have a great time! Here are a few details for this week in addition of my blog post last week with the daily breakdown for the next 2 weeks:
- Racer Evaluations: These should be submitted to your athletes this week. Please make sure to note the ones for anyone absent and we will send these via email.
- Mileage & Truesport: These forms will be disappearing from the site/blog within the next day or so… I should have all of your submissions by now.
- Radio Return: Radios are to be returned on Saturday, March 2 between 9-12noon in the clubhouse. A reminder that we did rent radios this year, and it is imperative that we receive them all on time so that we are not given any additional charges. If you cannot make it on Saturday, I would recommend giving your radio to someone else that will be here and can hand it in for you.
- Uniform Return: AJ & Jenn have agreed to host an alternate Uniform Return date for coaches given that some of you will not be back at the hill after this weekend. The date/time is Saturday, March 2 in late afternoon to guarantee that a supervisor will be present and can return it for you. If you cannot make this date, there will be alternative ones posted for all other snow school employees- be sure to keep your eyes out for this. A reminder that any uniform not returned on time will be charged to your credit card… so do your best to make this weekend’s date to get it out of the way.
- Banquet: All coaches receive a free ticket to the banquet and I will ask that you tell your immediate supervisor if you are attending or not as we need to ensure we get the right amount of food:) Please let them know this week so that they can email me with a list of attendees from their groups.
- MHRC Fun Race: I have all the help I need and I confirmed with the coaches that are working- please be on snow for 8am; apprentices too, if you can make it.
I think that is all for now
thanks everyone. see you soon
Good afternoon coaches!
I hope everyone is doing well. Did you all put away your equipment for next season yet? or get a few more runs in thanks to the “winter weather” these past few days?
Either way, I hope you all had a great march break. Good luck to those who were competing at Mansfield today (J)- hope you had enough snow 😛 On my end here, just wrapping a few things up. We have now passed the deadline for you to be submitting expenses and mileage for the 2010-2011 season, so if you forgot…. my suggestion is to send me a “begging email” ASAP!
I hope everyone is excited for our annual end of season banquet next weekend. If you forgot, here’s your friendly reminder- April 2nd, 2011- that is next Saturday! This is a great opportunity to see everyone again, have some end of season bonding time with your athletes and coaches and of course enjoy some food and the awards. I hope to see
all many of you there… and make sure that you have already RSVP’s to Louise R.
On other topics, if you still have a radio at home in your boot bag… PLEASE bring it to the banquet- they must be returned to Randy C on this evening at the LATEST. If you happen to forget to bring it that night or maybe you are unable to come this evening… it is your responsibility to communicate with Randy and get the radio to him! As you all know, we had a few radio issues this season and we want to make sure that we have working radios in time for next season so it is especially important for everyone to return theirs so we can fix all the problems!!! Thanks for your help with this…
OH and last minute reminder about uniform return that is happening this weekend… if you don’t want to have your credit card charged for the uniform being late, make sure you get it in this weekend- check out my previous post for more details.
And that’s all for this Friday afternoon! I am hoping to have somewhat of an idea on who is returning for next season so if you are thinking about coaching again for the 11-12 season, could you make sure to let me know, either via email OR at the banquet in person!
Have a good weekend and see you on the 2nd